afternoon tea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
afternoon tea

General discussion forum (started for ICAM130)

You are not connected. Please login or register

This forum's purpose: Please read

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This forum's purpose: Please read Empty This forum's purpose: Please read Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:32 am

Admin

Admin

Greetings and welcome,

This forum is meant to be a casual and open meeting place where anonymity is respected and any topic can be discussed. My greatest wish is for this forum to be a place of free talk where we can exchange differing opinions with minimal negativity.

In this forum I would like to encourage that each of your personas in their entirety is let loose to interact with one another. In order to do this I have several suggestions:

1. Complete anonymity is encouraged and respected.
  2. Please feel free to speak of anything you'd like: daily happenings, deep musings, creative work. And when speaking with others be as critical, crude, kind, or affable as you like. But please don't be offensive. I think you know the difference.
  3. As I'm encouraging everyone to act however they like, I'll request that everyone be as tolerant and open-minded as possible: please challenge topics or thoughts that are uncomfortable for you, but try not to feel disagreements as attacks on your character. Agree to disagree.

Of course, I will be participating as well. I look forward to interacting with you.
If you have any questions, comments, etc. please either post in this thread or send me a private message.

Thank you,
Admin

https://afternoontea.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum