afternoon tea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
afternoon tea

General discussion forum (started for ICAM130)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wisdom Teeth

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wisdom Teeth Empty Wisdom Teeth Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:57 am

Sota

My wisdom teeth are coming in.
I consider this a victory, since, I've been doing battle with the dentist for the past 8 years lol. A gentle war where he 'suggests' I rip my teeth out, and I politely 'hell no'.
I guess if my other teeth start being crooked I'll suck it up and just get them taken out. my wisdom teeth that is. but not until then ! Very Happy

Also, I think I've gotten smarter. Yes.

I dont really understand their purpose... I mean unless I wanted to chew food with strangely upward facing teeth.
But they're mine. And I'm stubborn.

2Wisdom Teeth Empty Re: Wisdom Teeth Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:58 am

jazzygreen

my sister's wisdom teeth are coming in too! she keeps worrying about them - like if she needs to pull them or not. i think shes just thinking too much

3Wisdom Teeth Empty Re: Wisdom Teeth Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:19 am

mementomori

I just did whatever the dentist told me to do, pretty much. I got them taken out before they were completely grown in back in high school.
But wisdom teeth are supposedly one of those leftovers from evolutionary processes.
I don't know, my dad's teeth are horrible apparently due to crowding from wisdom teeth. But if you don't have much of a problem then... what's the point I guess.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum