afternoon tea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
afternoon tea

General discussion forum (started for ICAM130)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello~ First introduction!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello~ First introduction! Empty Hello~ First introduction! Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:37 pm

Ceylon

Admin

Hi!

This is Ceylon, one of the two moderators here. I'm hoping this forum will take off but... we'll see.
I guess I'll start it off with an awks intro.

Sooooooo I'm a college student. Sort of reclusive.
I've taken a fairly recent interest in domestic hobbies like cooking, pot gardening, and amateur embroidery. I'm not particularly good at any of them but I try. Oh, I do a little bit of art too.

And above all I like drinking tea! (and coffee)

That's about it.

2Hello~ First introduction! Empty Re: Hello~ First introduction! Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:50 pm

joellen

Hey, I'm Joellen.

I am a college student too and I enjoy cooking like you Ceylon. Other hobbies I have are playing facebook games, eating, sleeping, downloading lots of music, and spending time with my boyfriend and friends. I watch a lot of television...

Nice to meet you all Smile

3Hello~ First introduction! Empty Hi Joellen! Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:55 pm

Ceylon

Admin

joellen wrote:Hey, I'm Joellen.

I am a college student too and I enjoy cooking like you Ceylon. Other hobbies I have are playing facebook games, eating, sleeping, downloading lots of music, and spending time with my boyfriend and friends. I watch a lot of television...

Nice to meet you all Smile

Hi Joellen! Nice to meet you!
Sweet I'll be looking forward to your cooking stories and stories about your boooooooooyfriend.
I'm single, so it's really exciting hearing about that sort of thing. Pathetic much? (lol)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum